Cumming Garden Club
The historic Brannon-Heard House (circa 1900), acquired by the City
of Cumming in 2006 for Historic Restoration/Preservation and now rented for public functions such as weddings, was the setting for this flower show. The house was built by Charlie Brannon around 1905 and was known as Brannon Hotel.
It was purchased in 1945 by the Cliff Heard family as a dwelling
but later became Heard's Antiques.